Michael Goswami is an attorney with Rose Law Firm and a member of Rose Group Advisors. Michael focuses his transactional and regulatory practice on producing creative and effective solutions for his business-oriented clients. His broad commercial experience includes counseling on:
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Real estate acquisitions, sales and leasing
- Corporate affairs, governance, planning and structuring
- Commercial and corporate negotiations and dispute resolution
- Contractual relationships
- Lobbying state and local governing bodies
- Corporate operations in heavily-regulated industries such as alcohol, cannabis and firearms
- Asset management and governance
Michael regularly serves as external corporate counsel to institutional clients regarding management and operational matters. Since the adoption of the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment of 2016, he has emerged as one of Arkansas’s preeminent counselors in the cannabis industry and has extended the firm’s cannabis practice to national and international clients.
Michael has a clear dedication to service to the firm and his community. He currently serves as the firm’s recruiting co-chairman, marketing committee member and diversity, equity and inclusion committee member. He also serves as a state liaison to the American Bar Association’s Corporate Laws Committee and as former chairman, he serves on the steering committee of the Arkansas Bar Association Public Service Academy.